Approve loans instantly with our accurate bankruptcy monitoring and research tools.
Whether your organization is among the largest financial institutions or if you are a local collection agency, we can help you manage your bankruptcy portfolio. Our products allow you to expand your reach into the bankruptcy space without the added staffing and training hurdles experienced by others in the past.
More than Just Monitoring
Detect, import, parse, research, and act upon any case event that affects you. Everything you need to generate a response, file documents, and update accounts is available through our toolset.
Rest easy knowing we use cutting-edge cloud architecture to maintain the end-to-end uptime for our services. Additionally, we operate the PACER Uptime service to provide availability information and bug reports for all 94 of the US Bankruptcy Courts.
- Create the list using our Enhanced Monitoring API
- Create the list using our Scrub product
- Create the list using a partner framework
- Setup notifications on our servers, through our scrub tool, through email updates, through a partner platform, or delivered to a custom endpoint.
- The case number, chapter, date, district, and disposition are included in the case update notification
- Find inaccuracies in the filing
- Determine chapter 13 payment plan details like the payment plan value and the market value of the debt
- Compile data to file a proof of claim
- Compile data to file a motion for relief from stay
- Compile data to propose a reaffirmation agreement
- Add yourself as a creditor
- Pause collections and watch for dismissal
- Sell debt through BankruptcyWatch
- Create and file a proof of claim
- Create and file a motion for relief from stay
- Create and file a reaffirmation