Use our data extraction and document filing system to automate and streamline bankruptcy collections.
When debtors file bankruptcy, it is your responsibility to know what to do — and what not to do. Our products allow you to instantly determine when a filing happens, how that filing affects you, and what your next steps should be.
More than just Monitoring
Detect, import, parse, research, and act upon any case event that affects you. Everything you need to generate a response, file documents, and update accounts is available through our toolset.
Rest easy knowing we use cutting-edge cloud architecture to maintain the end-to-end uptime for our services. Additionally, we operate the PACER Uptime service to provide availability information and bug reports for all 94 of the US Bankruptcy Courts.
- Create a subscription using our Enhanced Monitoring API
- Create a subscription using Scrub.bankruptcywatch
- Create a subscription through one of our integration partners
- Get notifications on our servers, through our scrub UI, through email updates, through a partner platform, or delivered to a custom endpoint.
- The case number, chapter, event date(s), district, and disposition are included in the case update notification
- Discover how the bankruptcy affects collections on the loan
- Discover attributes about the entity
- Discover chapter 13 payment plan details
- Find inaccuracies that may lead to dismissal
- Add yourself as a creditor
- Pause collections and watch for dismissal
- Sell debt through BankruptcyWatch
- Create and file a proof of claim
- Create and file a motion for relief from stay
- Create and file a reaffirmation