Use our services to quickly understand all bankruptcy history of a loan.
Our API helps you create customized workflows to streamline bankruptcy filings while accounting for differences across states and districts.
Reduce risk with instant case updates regardless of how or whether you are listed by the debtor. Our notifications use advanced matching tools to catch any relevant bankruptcy case.
Our system interacts directly with the PACER court system. This means you get exactly the data the court sees, parsed through our custom PACER mining tools, and validated through custom machine learning models.
- Create the list using our Enhanced Monitoring API
- Create the list using our Scrub product
- Create the list using a partner framework
- Receive notifications on our servers, through our scrub tool, through an email update, through a partner platform, or delivered to a custom endpoint.
- The case number, chapter, date, district, and disposition are included in the case update notification
- Discover if the bankruptcy affects collections on the loan
- Discover chapter 13 payment plan details
- Discover the payment plan value and the market value of the debt
- Compile data to determine the feasibility of filing a proof of claim
- Compile data to determine the feasibility of filing a relief from stay
- Compile data to determine the feasibility of filing a reaffirmation agreement
- Find inaccuracies that may lead to dismissal
- Your loans are already uploaded and ready to service
- Link to loan servicing documentation